- The customer may pay for the ordered goods in one of the following ways:
- internet payment - supported by Shoper payments;
- online payment - Przelewy24.pl - for orders with delivery in Poland;
- online payment - PayPal - for orders with delivery outside Poland;
- BLIK payment - for orders with delivery in Poland and abroad;
- payment by regular or online transfer to the Seller's bank account at Santander Bank S.A.
PL 74 1090 2750 0000 0001 3307 0417,
Edyta Gąsior, Złotniki 223, 39-300 Mielec,
- cash on delivery - applies only to orders with an agreed personal collection.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
- Foreign shipments can only be paid by bank transfer or by electronic payment.
Fast Internet Payments in our store support: