TERMS AND CONDITIONS for anui-jewelry.com
Regulations of consumer sales conducted as part of the anui-jewelry.com website.
I. General provisions
- These Regulations define the terms of sale of jewelry and other products via the online store available at Anui-Jewelry.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
- These Regulations constitute a contractual model in the field of consumer sales services carried out through the Website.
- Seller - Edyta Gasior, running a business Edyta Gasior with a place of business at the address: Zlotniki 23, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 817-177-40-43, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com, phone 0048 791 764 754.
- Website - the website Anui-Jewelry.com, used to provide services described in detail on this website, including in particular the sale of Products.
- Customer - a person person purchasing Products via the Website for purposes unrelated to the conducted business activity. In order to purchase Products via the Website, the Customer may make purchases in the "guest" mode without registration or in order to track the history of his orders, he must create a Customer Account, in accordance with the provisions of the Website Regulations.
- Customer Account - an account created as part of the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of the anui-jewelry.com Website, enabling the Customer to use the services provided by the Seller through the Website.
- Products - products sold by the Seller via the Website.
- Regulations - these regulations, specifying the conditions for the sale of Products via the Website.
- Website Regulations - regulations, available on the website www.anui-jewelry.com, specifying the terms and conditions of using the Website.
- Parties - the Seller and the Customer.
- Agreement - a contract for the sale of Products concluded by the Customer and the Seller via the Website.
- Order - an offer made by the Customer to purchase Products presented on the Website.
- Custom order - made by the Customer after prior arrangements with the Seller, an offer to purchase Products not present in the store's warehouse at the time of placing the order by the Customer or individually designed products for the Customer.
- Concluding contracts via the Website, does not require registration and creation of a Customer Account, requires acceptance of the Shop Terms and Conditions.
IV. Sale of Products
- The Seller provides services consisting in the sale of Products via the Website.
- Submit an order:
The Customer orders Products using the Website functionalities available after logging in to the Customer Account.
After placing the order, the Customer receives an automatically generated e-mail confirming receipt of the Order by the Seller (each order is placed individually and it is not possible to combine several orders into one shipment, the customer may place an additional order for new products, which will be treated as a separate order and shipped independent of previous orders).
The Customer may withdraw from the placed Order until the conclusion of the Agreement.
The order is processed within the time specified on the product card.
- The customer can purchase product which is not available at the time of placing the order in the warehouse as a "custom order" and the date of the contract is agreed individually with the Seller and it may be between 14 and 30 business days.
The conclusion and implementation of the Product Sales Agreement takes place in accordance with the following rules:
The presentation of Products on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
When placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to purchase the product from the Seller.
- Automatically generated message, described in paragraph IV.2.B. it does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of the offer.
The contract is concluded if the Customer pays the Product price and delivery costs.
It is considered that the Agreement is concluded when the Customer makes the payment, and in the event of temporary unavailability of goods and in the case of individual projects specified in paragraph IV.2.E. The contract is concluded when the Customer makes a prepayment or an advance payment for the production of the product.
In the event of permanent unavailability of the Products, the concluded Agreement is terminated. In the event of withdrawal or termination of the Agreement, the Seller shall promptly (no later than within 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract) return the entire price paid to the Customer.
- When concluding a Product Sales Agreement via the Website, the parties are bound by the Product prices and delivery costs provided on the Website at the time of placing the Order by the Customer.
- The prices given on the Website are gross prices and include the tax on goods and services (VAT).
- In addition to paying the price of the Product, the Customer is obliged to pay the delivery costs, depending on the selected delivery method. The amount of delivery costs is made available by the Service Provider in such a way that the Customer can read it before choosing the delivery method and placing an order.
- Custom orders including "tailor-made" projects and made especially for the Customer are subject to an additional fee of + 20% to the regular price of the product on the Website or in the case of a new project, the price is individually agreed with the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to make at any time, without justification and without additional notice:
- changes in the prices of Products presented on the Website and delivery costs (depending on the remuneration costs charged by third parties), subject to paragraph 4.3.5;
- introducing and withdrawing Products;
- carrying out or canceling promotional campaigns and sales, as well as introducing changes to their conditions.
- introducing additional amount or discount coupons for the customer, with the proviso that only one coupon can be used for one order, coupons cannot be combined and added up within one order. Coupons also cannot be combined with current promotions.
- Changes do not apply to Orders placed before such a change was made.
- When placing an Order, the Customer may specify that he is interested in receiving a VAT invoice. Such an invoice is issued at the moment of completing the Order (total or partial) and is sent together with the ordered Products.
- The Seller informs that a limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales, and orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received for these goods, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
- The Customer agrees to propose Products on the basis of an automated comparison of the Customer's previous purchases and the preferences of other Customers.
- When placing the Order, the Customer selects the payment methods:
- payment on delivery upon delivery,
- payment by bank transfer,
- electronic payment.
- payment by credit card,
- When paying by credit card, available payment methods that can be used to make payment: Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
- Foreign shipments can only be paid by bank transfer or by electronic payment.
- If the customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or payment card, the order processing time is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
- Failure to pay the Product price and delivery costs by the Customer within 14 days of placing the Order is considered as his withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The delivery of Products is carried out in the manner chosen by the Customer, selected in the Order from among the delivery methods proposed by the Seller.
- The date of receipt of the Product depends on the time of order fulfillment with the Seller (14 business days) and the delivery period (confirmed each time by the courier). The delivery is made by third parties and the date of its implementation depends on these entities. Delivery via Poczta Polska is made by priority mail with a delivery date specified by Poczta Polska for two days.
- Along with the shipment, the Customer receives a VAT invoice or receipt and a printout of the Order specification.
- The customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment upon its receipt. If it is found that the parcel is damaged or if it is suspected that it has been damaged, the Customer should draw up a damage report containing a detailed description of the condition of the parcel, signed by the person delivering the parcel. Failure to comply with these obligations does not deprive the Customer of the rights resulting from the applicable regulations.
- In the event of: non-compliance with the contract, physical defects and damage caused in the course of delivery in the Product, the Customer has the right to use the complaint procedure described below. In matters not covered by the provisions below, the provisions of the Act and the Civil Code shall apply.
- Complaints may be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending to the following address: ul. Wołyńska 8 lok. 68, 35-505 Rzeszow, Poland.
- The complaint is submitted by sending the Product to the Seller's address together with a written declaration of the will to use the complaint procedure (the Seller does not accept cash on delivery shipments).
- The Seller considers the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of will to use the complaint procedure and the Product.
- If the complaint is accepted:
- The product will be repaired or replaced with an identical product free from defects.
- If it is not possible to repair or replace, the Seller will return the price of the Product to the Customer to the bank account or Paypal account indicated by the Customer in the declaration of will to use the complaint procedure.
- If the complaint is not accepted, the Seller will inform the Customer about it, who may collect the Product from the Seller.
VIII. Principles of withdrawal from the contract
- The contract concluded in accordance with the provisions of this chapter is a distance contract within the meaning of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods (Products).
- Products made as Individual Orders (and "made to measure") are not refundable.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the seller - i.e. Edyta Gąsior with the place of business at the address: Złotniki 23, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 817-177-40-43, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business. Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by e-mail or standard mail to the studio's address, i.e. 35-505 Rzeszow, ul. Wołyńska 8 lok. 68, Poland).
- You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. The form can be found in the Complaints and Returns section.
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this return. We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
- Please send back or hand over the item (Products) to the address ANUI Edyta Gąsior, ul Wołyńska 8 lok. 68, 35-505 Rzeszów, Poland, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
-You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items (Products).
- You are only responsible for reducing the value of the item (s) resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of items.
IX. Changing the Regulations
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations at any time.
- The Customer will be informed about the change in the Regulations by e-mail to the account registration address.
- The amendment to the Regulations does not affect the implementation of the Product Sales Agreements concluded via the Website prior to the change.
X. Final Provisions
- The law applicable to the Services provided (including Product sales contracts) under these Regulations is Polish law.
- In the event that any of the provisions of these Regulations should turn out to be invalid, these Regulations shall remain in force in the remaining scope, provided that it is possible to apply without taking into account the invalid provision.
- In the event of any disputes over property rights under this Agreement, the Customer has the right to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court established on the basis of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Trade Inspection