1. In the territory of the country (Poland), the Customer may choose the following methods of collecting the ordered Goods:
pickup in person at the manufacturer's address: Rzeszow, ul. Wołyńska 8/68 - only after prior arrangement with the Seller,
delivery of the Goods to the Customer's address provided when placing the Order by the InPost courier or collection at a selected InPost point,
delivery of the Goods to the Customer's address provided when placing the Order by the apaczka courier.
2. Delivery outside Poland shall be made via Poczta Polska or apaczka courier to the address indicated in the Order, subject to reservation.
3. The time of delivery of the Order in Poland:
- Poczta Polska - 2-3 business days from the moment of sending the parcel,
- InPost Point - 1-2 business days from the date of sending the parcel,
- InPost Courier - 1-2 business days from the moment of sending the parcel.
4. The time of delivery of the Order outside Poland depends on the country of delivery. In order to check the approximate delivery time, the customer is asked to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Poczta Polska - 7-14 business days from the moment of sending the parcel,
- apaczka Courier - 4-7 business days from the moment of sending the parcel.
5. The choice of the method of delivery of the Goods is made by the Customer when placing the Order.
6. The Seller takes the responsibility to provide the Customer with Goods free from defects.
7. The Customer takes responsibility to collect the Goods sent.
8. The delivery of the Goods in Poland will be made by the Seller within 3 to 5 Business Days following the day on which the payment made by the Customer was credited to the Seller's bank account, payment was made electronically Stripe or an Order was placed with payment at personal collection. The above provisions do not apply to the cases specified in point 10 of this paragraph.
9. Due to the fact that all ANUI Brand Goods are made entirely by hand, it may happen (this may apply in particular to Goods included in some collections offered by the Seller, Orders carried out in the periods preceding Easter or Christmas, such as also Orders placed during promotional and rebate campaigns organized by the Seller) that the duration of the Order will be extended. In such a situation, the Customer will be sent (within 3 Business Days immediately after the Seller receives the Order placed by the Customer) to the e-mail address provided by the customer (e-mail address), information in which the Customer will be informed about the new date of the Order. In this case, the Customer will have the right to cancel the placed Order by notifying the Seller about this fact to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.The Seller will refund the price of the Goods paid by the Customer and delivery costs (provided that these amounts have been paid by the Customer) within 2 Business Days following the day on which the Seller receives the Customer's resignation from the placed Order.
Cost of delivery:
1. The costs of delivery of the Goods are covers by the Customer. In the case of personal collection indicated in point 1 a) of this paragraph, the customer does not cover the delivery costs.
2. The cost depends on the form of delivery of the order. The entire order is shipped in one package and the customer pays one delivery cost. The customer is informed about the delivery costs when placing the order.
3. Delivery costs within the country (Poland):
|Package weight||Poczta Polska||InPost Parcel locker||InPost Courier|
|All weight||12,99 zł||13,99 zł||14,99 zł|
|Package weight||Poczta Polska||apaczka Courier|
|All weight||20,00 zł (7-14 days)||25,00 zł (4-7 days)|
5. Along with the shipment, the Customer receives an appropriate document which constitutes a proof of purchase / conclusion of a transaction (a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice).